The Chief Executive Officer oversees innovation strategy and ensures best practices are sustained.
As a member of the Senior Executive Management team, the CEO will lead the strategy team and have full responsibility for day-to-day management and operational decision-making.
The successful candidate will spearhead execution of the companies’ mission and vision as well as ensure successful performance on agreed Key Performance Indicators.
Through quality and effective management enhancement, cost containment and revenue growth play, will ensure strong relationships are nurtured and sustained.
The CEO who reports to the Board of Directors, will then be the external face of the company, projecting its image and managing major Stakeholder relationships across industries.
The responsibilities of the CEO shall include,
- Strategy formulation and execution thus leading the innovation team.
- Provide effective leadership and ownership of all internal teamwork’s and executive decisions.
- Manage all of the production facilities, Ecommerce platforms, Human resources, Technology and processes.
- Setting short- and long-term goals and other corporate objectives.
- Ensuring the company maintains its standards, compliance and accreditations.
- Ensuring competitive sustainability frameworks.
- Managing environmental risks and ecosystems.
- Identify and attract talent and retention.
- Manage data and opportunities.
- Preservation of value.
The CEO will oversee all Departmental heads.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS:
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in especially Business or Management related subjects from a recognized business school.
- Track record of performance; i.e. Growing and innovating a Business Group and managing Balance Sheet.
- Healthcare and or Agribusiness exposure will be an added advantage.
- A Minimum of five or more years of demonstrable successful leadership.
- Very competitive and sustainable package, with performance pay and bonuses inclusive.
Location of Vacancy
- Abuja, Nigeria.
|Job Category||Executive Management|